The International Hydropower Association has announced the results of its 2013 board elections, establishing the committee that will oversee the organization to October 2015.
Elected to the IHA board as representatives of their respective regions are:
- Israel Phiri, Hydropower Consultant
- Segomoco Martin Scheppers, Senior General Manager, ESKOM
- Ken Adams, Senior Vice President, Power Supply, Manitoba Hydro
- Colin Clark, Chief Technical Officer, Brookfield Renewable Energy Group
- Marie-Anne Sauve, Manager, Government and Institutional Affairs, Hydro-Quebec
- Gil Maranhao Neto, Director of Business Development, GDF Suez Brasil
- Mario Lucio Ozelame, Assistant to the Executive Technical Director, Itaipu Binacional
- Rasim Khaziakhmetov, Director on Technology Policy, JSC RusHydro
- Roy Adair, Chairman and Managing Director, Sustainable Energy Services PTY Ltd.
- Roger Gill, Principal Consultant and Managing Director, Hydro Focus PTY Ltw.
- Lin Chuxue, Executive Vice President, China Three Gorges Corporation
- Torstein Dale Sjotveit, Chief Executive Officer, Sarawak Energy Berhad
- Jean-François Astolfi – Senior Executive Vice President, Hydropower Generation and Engineering Division, EDF
- Dominik Godde – Director, E.ON Kraftwerke GmbH
- Roland Münch – President & CEO, Voith Hydro, member of Hydro Equipment Association
- Karin Seelos – Vice President for International Affairs Power Generation, Statkraft
- Wolfgang Semper – Executive Vice President, Andritz Hydro, member of Hydro Equipment Association
- Elsbeth Tronstad – Executive Vice President responsible for Strategy and CSER, SN Power Invest AS
IHA said the new board's first meeting will take place October 23-25 in London, during which time it will select a president and vice president.
"We take this opportunity to thank all IHA members for their participation in the voting process, and to congratulate the elected candidates" the organization's central office said in a release.