The organizers of Renewable Energy World Conference and Expo North America invite all members of the hydroelectric power industry to attend a special webcast that will discuss many of the issues facing project developers and operators.
Called "The Hydropower Opportunity", the webcast is free to attend and takes place 1 p.m. EDT/5 p.m. GMT on September 25.
The webcast will address a number of questions, including:
- What new technologies are entering the market?
- How are developers getting the money to finance new projects?
- Where are projects being planned?
- What innovative technologies can help boost performance of existing assets?
- How can small and large hydropower be used as an energy storage asset?
The discussion features:
- Linda Church-Ciocci, Executive Director, National Hydropower Association
- Stanley Kocon, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Voith Hydro, Inc.
- Juan Hinojosa, Director of Federal Relations, Strategies 360
"The Hydropower Opportunity" webcast is free to attend, but advance registration is required. To sign up, visit here.