PennWell Corporation and the National Hydropower Association (NHA) announced a collaborative partnership that will focus on NHA's efforts to increase the role of hydroelectric power in the United States' power sector.
Specifically, the partnership agreement includes benefits for NHA members and for the association itself in return for NHA’s help in marketing PennWell’s hydro brands. These benefits are as follows.
- NHA members will receive discounted conference registration rates to attend PennWell’s HydroVision International Conference and Exhibition.
- PennWell will donate US$500 to NHA for each new exhibitor at HydroVision International that is an NHA member.
- PennWell will donate US$250 to NHA for each sponsor of HydroVision International that is an NHA member.
- PennWell’s Hydro Review magazine will feature a special NHA section including NHA activities and membership benefits in its April 2013 issue.
- PennWell will donate US$250 to NHA for each advertiser in this Hydro Review special NHA section that is an NHA member.
- PennWell will donate US$100 to NHA for each new HydroWorld Premium Content subscription purchased by an NHA member company.
“We are pleased to partner with PennWell and its hydro brands to support the continued strengthening of our industry. The benefits of this partnership reflect PennWell’s commitment to the industry and NHA’s ongoing effort to increase the value of association membership through new initiatives. We are delighted to work with PennWell on this endeavor and look forward to future opportunities for cooperation,” said NHA Executive Director Linda Church Ciocci.
PennWell’s Hydro Group includes a suite of marketing solutions for businesses involved in hydroelectric power throughout the world including the world’s largest hydro event, HydroVision International, North America’s definitive hydro magazine, Hydro Review, and hydro’s number one online resource, HydroWorld.com.
“PennWell is grateful to the NHA for its efforts in promoting the benefits of hydro throughout the U.S.,” said Marla Barnes, Publisher for PennWell’s hydro group. “We are confident that the benefits to the NHA, its members and to PennWell’s hydro group as outlined in this agreement will, ultimately, push hydro to the forefront of the renewable energy discussion.”
The National Hydropower Association is a nonprofit national association dedicated to strengthening and growing clean, affordable hydropower, America’s leading renewable resource. To view NHA’s member companies, learn about the benefits of membership and to become a member, visit here.